- Interest Groups
- What's On
- Rules for Monthly Competitions
- Print Competition
- Projected Digital Image Competition
- Competition Set Subjects
- End Of Year Competition Rules
- End of Year Competition Results
- Photo-book Competition
- VAPS Tulips Downunder Competition
- Competition Scores
- Accessing club facilities
MCC to be represented in AIPC
3 images that represented MCC in the VAPS Interclub 2016 have been selected to represent Victoria in the Australian Interstate Photographic Competition. They are:
"Beauty Knows No Age" by Marg Huxtable
"Welcome to My Country" by Jim Weatherill, and
"I see you" by Susan Brunialti.
Martin Clancy's print "In Blue and Green" and image "Sultry" (representing Essendon Camera Club) have also been selected.
Congratulations to all.