- Interest Groups
- What's On
- Rules for Monthly Competitions
- Print Competition
- Projected Digital Image Competition
- Competition Set Subjects
- End Of Year Competition Rules
- End of Year Competition Results
- Photo-book Competition
- VAPS Tulips Downunder Competition
- Competition Scores
- Accessing club facilities
Photobook Competition 2016
For 2016, Melbourne Camera Club will relax most of the rules of the previous competitions allowing members to extend their creativity as we do with other competitions.
The main rules are:
- Book compilation must be members’ own work but text and images may be from other sources and must be acknowledged. Only one entry is allowed.
- There is no start date but entries must be printed after January 2016 and received together with an entry form by the competition co-ordinator before midnight Thursday 25th August 2016.
Commended and Highly Commended awards may be awarded by the reviewers and their comments given at the club meeting on Thursday 15th September 2016.
- The name of the entrant must be printed on the cover and/or the first page.
- There are no restrictions on the subject, the size, or the printer. There should not be more than 60 pages. If an entrant so wishes, the book may be home printed and bound. Fold-out pages are permitted but not loose pages.
- Photobookshop are making the same offer as last year – one 40-page 30x30cm proof copy plus one final copy (with the final copy to be uploaded before 4th August 2016) for $55.00. If you wish to do it this way, please contact Ian Bock (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As with other Melbourne Camera Club competitions, the judging criteria will be on quality of content and story telling.
IHB June 2016